San Diego Gas Leak Repair or Replacement
For San Diego Gas Leak Repair or Replacement services done right, call the experts at Priority Plumbing Service at 619-792-3893 today.
If you suspect you have a gas leak in your home or business, take immediate action. Natural gas has an additive that gives it a strong and unpleasant sulfuric odor specifically for the purpose of detection.
- Evacuate immediately: Your first priority is the safety of all the occupants in the building. Make sure to get everyone out and to a safe distance from the building as quickly as possible.
- Do not use any electrical devices: In a gas leak, any spark could cause an explosion. Therefore, you should not switch any light off or on, use the telephone or any mobile device until you are safely away from the building. Also, leave all computers just as they are.
- Leave the door open: As you exit, leave the door open behind you. Also leave any windows open. This will help vent some of the gas.
- Call 911: Once you have exited the home and are at a safe distance, call 911 for your gas company to have the supply line shut off and make sure the building is safe.
- Call in the experts: Once you have been given the all clear, call the professionals at Priority Plumbing Service. Our licensed and qualified technicians will be able to find the source of the leak and complete the repair in order to return your home to normal.